- Form a company for you.
- Register your business name.
- Prepare and submit annual returns, abridged accounts and all company secretarial documents to the CRO.
- Prepare minutes of board meetings, AGM’s and EGM’S.
- Advise on the responsibilities of directors and the company secretary.
- Change the company name.
- Change the directors/company secretary.
- Change the registered office.
- Provide a registered office facility.
- Establish and maintain the company register.
- Deal with company strike off and dissolution
Annual Audit & Accounts
Many business owners do not have adequate time, resources or skills to handle their own accounting and audit requirements to comply with legal obligations or they may just wish to invest their time in developing their business.
As Tax Advisors we try to ensure that you pay the least amount of tax within the law. Our aim is to minimise your tax bill and to maximise your tax reliefs and allowances. The lowest possible result in financial terms is our aim and your target!
We have two Job Opportunities available at the moment, both are sales related and in a management role, dealing with the Chinese market, click on the link to find out more.